“SONOderma Aquabrasion has been an important addition to our business. It is truly an advance over microdermabrasion, as it cleaner, gentler and allows us to treat sensitive skin, including those with rosacea and painful acne. We also use it routinely with many of our signature skin care regimens and laser treatments."
- Cheryl Clarkson, Founder/CEO SkinHealth Centers
Aquabrasion using the SONOderma handpiece
SONOderma’s particle-free Aquabrasion process is a unique, in-office dermabrasion procedure that can be performed by any trained, skin-care professional. Typically, treatments are performed up to six times every two to three weeks, and then every one to two months as part of a personalized anti-aging maintenance program.
Microdermabrasion has been an important part of any practice dedicated to facial aesthetics. But now, SONOderma™ takes exfoliation technology to a new level using ultrasonic transducers instead of crystals and vacuum.
SONOderma Aquabrasion Clinical Images
Some of the reasons why medical professionals prefer SONOderma Aquabrasion™ over traditional microdermabrasion include:
- No deliberate skin irritation
- Can be used on sensitive skin, including rosacea and painful acne
- Can be used to gently massage the skin and in conjunction with a myriad of skin care products and treatments
- The Imperium® system is expandable to radio frequency (RF) and other ultrasound modalities
Aquabrasion: Advancing Microdermabrasion
Brera® Medical, Inc. • 888-580-1233 • www.breramedicalusa.com